1/4 Photos of Smoked Salmon Sushi
Sara 76's Note:
Ths is my favourite sushi! I first had it in Rockhampton a couple of years ago while on vacation, and love to make it at home now!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine the cream cheese and red onion.
- 2The nori on a bamboo mat, shiny side down.
- 3Spread 1 Cup of rice on the nori.
- 4Spread half the cream cheese mixture along the edge of the rice, and top with half of the smoked salmon.
- 5Using the bamboo mat, roll the nori, forming a log.
- 6Moisten the edge of the nori with water to seal.
- 7Cut in half to form 2 single serve rolls, or cut into 6 finger food slices.
- 8Serve with wasabi and soy sauce.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Smoked Salmon Sushi
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 329.3
- Calories from Fat 130
- Total Fat 14.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 47.7 mg
- Sodium 310.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 10.0 g