- 2 cups cooked sushi rice
- 2 sheets nori
- 1⁄3 cup smoked salmon
- 1⁄3 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the cream cheese and red onion.
- The nori on a bamboo mat, shiny side down.
- Spread 1 Cup of rice on the nori.
- Spread half the cream cheese mixture along the edge of the rice, and top with half of the smoked salmon.
- Using the bamboo mat, roll the nori, forming a log.
- Moisten the edge of the nori with water to seal.
- Cut in half to form 2 single serve rolls, or cut into 6 finger food slices.
- Serve with wasabi and soy sauce.