- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 4 ounces smoked salmon, finely minced
- 2 green onions, chopped (green parts only)
Directions See How It's Made
- In bowl of a stand mixer, combine cream cheese and cream.
- Mix on low speed until smooth.
- Beat in dill, lemon juice and pepper.
- Fold in salmon.
- Sprinkle green onions over top just before serving.
- Serve with crackers.
- Store spread in a sealable plastic container in refrigerator until ready to pack in a cold cooler.
- Best to chill for several hours after making and before serving to allow flavors to blend and to set up.
- Preparation time does not include chilling time.