Healthy Smoked Salmon Spread
photo by Sharon123
- Ready In:
- 12 ounces light cream cheese (340g)
- 1⁄2 cup light sour cream
- 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt (optional)
- fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 15 ounces canned smoked salmon, drained (425g) or 2 cups cooked fresh flaked salmon
- 2 tablespoons celery, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons green onions, finely chopped
- Blend cream cheese, sour cream, liquid smoke, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper until smooth.
- Stir in salmon, celery and onion.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made for PAC, Spring 2007 ~ VERY, VERY GOOD! I hardly ever have smoked salmon, & didn't this time, so used the liquid smoke AND some freshly baked salmon [Next time I want to make it with the smoked fish]! This was used as a dip, but first I tried it out on a toasted bagel ~ OUTSTANDING! Thanks for the posting!