Recipe by Dancer^
Our friend Gail made this for brunch last weekend and she sent me the picture. It was wonderful, she served it with, homemade home fries and sliced tomato.
Top Review by I'mPat
A very enjoyable pizza (I used a premade frozen base), I used fresh sweet basil from the garden but I think if I did not add some cheese I would have had a revolution on my hands so I did add a light sprinkle of cheese mix (mozzarella, parmasan and cheddar )on the pizza before going into the oven. Thank you Dancer^ for a great recipe made for Bargain Basement Tag Game.
- 1⁄2 lb prepared pizza dough (or 1 10-inch pizza crust)
- 1⁄3 cup sour cream
- 8 slices smoked salmon
- 1 tablespoon basil leaves, chopped (or 1 tsp dried)
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the sour cream, chopped basil leaves and italian seasoning.
- Set aside.
- Roll out the pizza dough on a greased pizza pan.
- Using a fork, punch some holes on the dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 8 to 10 minutes until done.
- Spread the sour cream mixture on the pizza.
- Arrange sliced salmon on top.
- Season with ground black pepper if desired.