Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is one of my favorite dishes for breakfast and I have even made this for myself for lunch and dinner. Eggs can be eaten anytime you feel the need. For me eggs are a comfort food.
- 1⁄2 cup egg white
- 2 teaspoons fat free cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1⁄4 ounce smoked salmon
- salt & pepper
- Whisk together egg whites, cream cheese, salt & pepper.
- Pour oil into a non-stick skillet and turn to coat.
- Heat over medium-high flame.
- Add egg whites mixture to the skillet, gently
- pushing egg whites toward the center as they cook.
- When eggs are almost set, place smoked salmon on top.
- Cover the pan, and cook for 30 seconds.
- Remove the lid, and add pepper.
- Slide omelet onto a cutting board to fold it in half.
- Then place on a plate and serve.