Recipe by djmastermum
The flavour of these potatoes is really flavourful and intense. You will never eat just one, so double the batch ;-)
Top Review by Leggy Peggy
These potatoes are sensational -- full of the flavours I love and very moorish. I used kalamata olives, rosemary from the garden and Greek dodoni feta. I didn't have walnut oil, so subbed with a deluxe Aussie olive oil. Will be making these again soon. Thanks very much for posting.
- 8 medium potatoes
- 1⁄2 cup stuffed green olive, chopped roughly
- 1⁄2 cup crumbed feta
- 8 small rosemary sprigs
- 1⁄4 cup walnut oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil potatoes with skins on about 20 minutes or until fork soft. Do not peel.
- When soft place on a baking paper lined tray and flatten with a potato masher.
- top with olives, feta and rosemary.
- Sprinkle with walnut oil.
- Place in 180°C oven for about 45 minutes or until starting to go crispy.