1/38 Photos of Slow Roasted Pork Loin Filled With Roasted Garlic
3 hrs 20 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- 2Foil line the roasting pan. Place rack in a pan.
- 3Trim fat from pork loin keeping a thin layer. Cut the loin in half so it would be 1/2 the length. Rinse and dry with paper towels.
- 4Mix all the oil rub ingredients together.
- 5Lay fat side down and rub some oil rub on the inside, then arrange the roasted garlic on one half. Top with the other half of loin keeping fat side out.
- 6Secure with string or silicone bands in 4 spots to hold together.
- 7Rub remaining seasoned oil over all the roast. Place roast on rack fat side up. Roast uncovered for 10 minute then lower temperature to 250 degrees and roast till internal temperature is 150 to 155. About 3-4 hours. Remove, tent with foil and let rest 20 minutes.
- 8It will continue to cook. Slice thin.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Roasted Pork Loin Filled With Roasted Garlic
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.5
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 5.1 g
- Cholesterol 71.4 mg
- Sodium 86.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 22.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: