Garlic Rosemary Roasted Pork Loin
photo by Barenakedchef
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 20mins
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Crush garlic with rosemary, salt and pepper, making a paste.
- Pierce meat with a sharp knife in several places and press the garlic paste into the openings.
- Rub the meat with the remaining garlic mixture and olive oil.
- Place pork loin into oven for 2 hours, turning and basting with pan liquids.
- After 2 hours remove pork roast to a platter.
- Heat the wine in the pan and stir to loosen browned bits of food on the bottom.
- Serve with pan juices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was a very flavorful roast. The only problem I had was exactly what type of pan to use. I seared it quickly and then placed it on a rack. There was very little meat juices so I had to add water and then the wine at the end. The aroma was delicious as was the roast. Thanks for the recipe. Will definately make again.
Wonderful. DH realy loved this. I cooked the roast ( two pounds) for 1h10 minutes as I thought 2h would make for a dry roast and let it rests when I was making the gravy. The roast was tender and succulent. Next time, I'll add 1 cup or wine to make more gravy. There was not enough left for leftover. Excellent in sandwiches. The pork loin roasts were on sale the week I made this and DH asked me to go buy another one to make this later. It says it all!