1/4 Photos of Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
3 hrs 20 mins
This recipe is easy to double or triple for crowds and, if there are any leftovers, can be frozen for later. Recipe is from Simple and Delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, cook the beef, celery and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- 2Transfer to a 3-quart slow cooker.
- 3Stir in the chili sauce, brown sugar, pickle relish, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper.
- 4Cover and cook on low for 3-4 hours or until flavors are combined.
- 5Spoon 1/2 cup beef mixture onto each bun.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.8
- Calories from Fat 133
- Total Fat 14.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.4 g
- Cholesterol 57.8 mg
- Sodium 1184.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.8 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 21.1 g