Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
These slow cooker sloppy joes can be made completely in a crock pot with no additional cooking required, and best of all, they are homemade! https://www.foxvalleyfoodie.com/slow-cooker-sloppy-joes/
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 5mins
- 2 lbs ground beef, 90/10
- 1⁄2 medium yellow onion (chopped)
- 1 medium green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 1⁄4 cups ketchup
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 8 hamburger buns
- Crumble ground beef and spread it out across the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Combine all remaining sloppy joe ingredients in a dish and pour over the meat. (Optionally: You can add all of the ingredients to the crock pot and stir them together later).
- Cook on high for 4 hours, or at least until meat is cooked through.
- Use a potato masher to crumble the beef and stir the sauce.
- This can be left on the 'Warm' setting until you are ready to eat. Serve on hamburger buns.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION