Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 25 mins
Cook 6 hrs
A healthy version of pure comfort food.
Make and share this Slow Cooker Lasagna recipe from Food.com.
- Cook turkey and Italian seasoning in a large skillet over medium-high heat, stirring until beef crumbles; drain.
- Combine spaghetti sauce, mushrooms, seasoned meat and water in bowl.
- Layer thinly in bottom of lightly greased 5-quart electric slow cooker: 4 uncooked lasagna noodles, sauce mixture, cottage cheese & mozzarella cheese. Repeat for each layer (approx 8 total layers).
- Cover & cook on high setting for 1 hour; reduce heat & cook on low setting for 5 hours.
- Can do ahead and store in fridge! Yields 16 Servings (one FULL 5 quart Crock Pot!).