so simple , that you can your slow cooker do the work for you. If you, don't wantthis as spicy use 3/4 teaspoon chili powder.
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red sweet bell pepper, julienned
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 8 -10 warmed flour tortillas
- guacamole (optional)
- sour cream (optional)
- lettuce (optional)
- tomato (optional)
- Cut chicken into diagonal strips and place in slow cooker sprayed with vegetable cooking spray.
- Place onion, and bell pepper on top of chicken.
- In a mixing bowl, combine cumin, chili powder, lime juice, and chicken broth, and pour over chicken and vegetables.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-7 hours.
- When serving, spoon several slices of the chicken mixture with sauce into center of each warm tortilla and fold.
- Serve with guacamole, sour cream, lettuce, or tomatoes, or plain.