Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
So yummy and easy! Use a small crock pot (crock-ette); that is the one called for in the recipe. Wonderful recipe for the summer - a great dessert without heating up your kitchen. This came from a recipe book included with my crock-pot (many years ago) ; Enjoy!
- 2 (14 ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inch)
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) english toffee-flavored candy bars, coarsely chopped
- Pour condensed milk in a 1 quart electric slow cooker.
- Cover and cook 6 to 7 hours or until mixture is the color of peanut butter, stirring mixture with a wire whisk every 30 minutes.
- Pour into graham cracker crust; cool.
- Spread whipped topping over top, and sprinkle with chopped candy bar.
- Cover and chill.
This was easy to make and I used baking toffee chips sprinkled on top. Very sweet, so I tried to limit my portion, but there was plenty for others. Thanks for sharing Alligirl. Made for yuor win in Football Pool Week 14.
This is one you definately have to keep an eye on. I had the slow cooker on low, and barely kept the condensed milk from burning. It tasted different from what we thought it would, but it was still a good dessert. Made for PRMR tag.
This was good. It was a little sweet but still good. I used a regular pie crust. I overcooked the milk. I had the crockpot on high. I should have pulled it when I thought to and not let it go a few more minutes! It got grainy. It was still tasty.