3 hrs 25 mins
Modified version from Betty Crocker's Slow Cooker cook book. This was great and so much easier than in the oven.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- 2Place ½ the bread cubes in cooker.
- 3Sprinkle on raisins then cover with remaining bread cubes.
- 4Mix remaining ingredients; pour over bread.
- 5Cover and cook on high heat setting 2 ½ to 3 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slow Cooker Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.1
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 119.2 mg
- Sodium 290.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 27.4 g
- Protein 8.8 g