- 12 -14 slices hearty white bread, cut into cubes
- 1⁄2 cup raisins
- 5 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray inside of slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place ½ the bread cubes in cooker.
- Sprinkle on raisins then cover with remaining bread cubes.
- Mix remaining ingredients; pour over bread.
- Cover and cook on high heat setting 2 ½ to 3 hours or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.