Recipe by French's Kitchen
Whether you're getting ready for the big game this weekend or just prepping the big family dinner, go BIG with these Slow Cooker BBQ Country Ribs
- 4 lbs country-style pork ribs, trimmed, seasoned with salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (18 ounce) bottleprepared honey barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup french's classic yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- PLACE ribs into 6-qt. slow cooker.
- MIX barbecue sauce, mustard and garlic in medium bowl. Pour over ribs and turn ribs to coat.
- COVER and cook on LOW for 8 hours (or on HIGH for 4 hours) until ribs are fork-tender. Transfer ribs to platter.
- SKIM fat from sauce. Stir sauce and serve with ribs.