Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 hrs
Don't heat up the whole house for baked beans--slow cook them! Get the same spicy brown sugar taste, and let your slow cooker take the heat.
- 3 (28 ounce) cans vegetarian baked beans, drained
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 2⁄3 cup barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- Mix all ingredients in 3 1/2- to 6-quart slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low heat setting 4 to 5 hours (or high heat setting 2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes) or until desired consistency.