Slow Cooked Honey-Dijon Pork Roast
- In 4 to 6-quart slow cooker, combine onion and apples.
- In small bowl, combine honey, mustard, coriander and salt; mix well. Spread on all sides of pork roast. Place pork over onion and apples.
- Cover; cook on Low setting 7 to 8 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker; place on serving platter. Cover with foil.
- In small saucepan, blend cornstarch and water until smooth. Add apple mixture and juices from slow cooker; mix well. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring occasionally. Cut pork into slices.
- Serve pork with sauce.