Prep 20 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Easy and low in fat. Tasty combination of flavors.
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 apples, peeled, sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coriander seed, crushed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 -2 1⁄2 lbs rolled boneless pork loin roast
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons water
- In 4 to 6-quart slow cooker, combine onion and apples.
- In small bowl, combine honey, mustard, coriander and salt; mix well. Spread on all sides of pork roast. Place pork over onion and apples.
- Cover; cook on Low setting 7 to 8 hours.
- Remove pork from slow cooker; place on serving platter. Cover with foil.
- In small saucepan, blend cornstarch and water until smooth. Add apple mixture and juices from slow cooker; mix well. Cook over medium heat until mixture boils, stirring occasionally. Cut pork into slices.
- Serve pork with sauce.
Turned out very bland. Sauce was chunky so I pureed it and added salt and pepper. The roast did turn out moist (typical for a crock pot). I won't be making this one again.
This is wonderful and the sauce is great. It's my husband's favorite pork roast.