Recipe by BamaBelle30
Easy way to prepare Sloppy Joes and have dinner waiting on you!
Top Review by Mika G.
Great recipe! I never like anything I make in a crock pot but all that has changed! These are so flavorful and yummy! My kids loved them too. I will make them again and not change a thing. My husband took them for lunch the next day with a little shredded cheddar on them and he was very happy. Thanks for the wonderful recipe! UPDATE: I made it again and omitted the water. It turned out to be a better consistency without the water.
- 680.38 g ground beef
- 236.59 ml chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 177.44 ml ketchup
- 78.07 ml chopped green bell pepper
- 118.29 ml chopped celery
- 59.14 ml water
- 14.79-29.58 ml brown sugar
- 29.58 ml yellow mustard
- 29.58 ml vinegar
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 7.39 ml chili powder
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large skillet cook ground beef, onion, and garlic until meat is brown and onion is tender. Drain off fat.
- Meanwhile, in your crockpot combine the remaining ingredients. Stir in meat mixture.
- Cover; cook on low heat for 6 to 8 hours or on high heat setting for 3 to 4 hours.