An easy coleslaw with a yummy mayonnaise dressing with an Asian twist. Adapted from Dave Lieberman's cookbook, "Young and Hungry".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (907.18 g) bag coleslaw mix (with carrots and red cabbage)
- 1 bunch scallion, trimmed, sliced thinly
- 1 small red onion, halved, sliced thin
- 1Toss the coleslaw mix together with the scallions and red onion in a large bowl until everthing is well mixed. You can make the slaw up to this point up to a day in advance as long as you keep it refrigerated.
- 2When ready to serve, bring the slaw back to room temperature. Stir the dressing ingredients together in a small bowl until blended or shake together in a sealable plastic container.
- 3Taste for salt and add a couple pinches if needed. Pour over the slaw, toss well, and serve within 1 hour or it will get wilted.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Slaw With Asian Mayo Dressing
Serving Size: 1 (99 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 66.0
- Calories from Fat 27
- Total Fat 3.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 2.0 mg
- Sodium 337.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 1.6 g