Easy Asian Coleslaw
photo by Calee
- Ready In:
- 2 (1 lb) packages coleslaw mix
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped (more if you like)
- 3⁄4 cup cashew pieces
- 6 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 6 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh ginger, minced
- 2 tablespoons garlic, minced
- Mix salad ingredients in large bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients in small bowl.
- Toss together when ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!