Skillet Shrimp With Tomatoes and Feta
- In small nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray cook garlic over medium-high heat about 30 seconds or until fragrant. Stir in tomatoes, oregano, salt and pepper. Cook and stir about 2 minutes or until tomatoes are soft.
- Add shrimp and onions. Cook and stir for 2 to 3 minutes or until shrimp turn opaque. Sprinkle with cheese.
- MAKE IT A MEAL:.
- -1 cup linguine pasta, 1 teaspoon olive oil, 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley.
- -3/4 cup broccoli florets.
- -1/4 medium fresh cantaloupe topped with 1/2 cup fat-free raspberry sorbet.
- (Total Calories: 475).