- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 lbs yukon gold potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 tablespoons sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon in large nonstick skillet on medium heat until crisp.
- Remove bacon with slotted spoon, reserving 3 tablespoon drippings in skillet.
- Drain bacon on paper towels.
- Add onions to skillet; cook and stir 5 minutes.
- Stir in potatoes; cover.
- Cook on medium-low heat 20 to 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender, stirring occasionally.
- Top with cheese and bacon, cook, covered 1 to 2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve topped with sour cream.