Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I like making this with boneless chicken thighs.
Make and share this Skillet Chicken Dinner for Two recipe from Food.com.
- 6 small yukon gold potatoes, peeled
- 2 portions chicken legs with thigh
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Place potatoes in small pan.
- Cover with water; bring to a boil.
- Cook 10 minutes or until partially cooked.
- Meanwhile, season chicken with salt and pepper to taste.
- Heat oil in large skillet.
- Add chicken and garlic; brown chicken 5 minutes per side.
- Pour off fat.
- Add brandy, and scrape up browned bits from bottom of skillet.
- Add broth, mustard, thyme and rosemary; stir.
- Add potatoes.
- Cover skillet; simmer 15 minutes or until chicken is glazed and tender.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.