Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is one that I keep coming back to time and again. Thank you Campbell's soup can recipes!!! My husband love it, it's great for kids, quickly made up in one skillet and most importantly...CHEAP!!!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese soup
- 8 ounces beef broth
- 2 cups spiral shaped pasta
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- Brown ground beef in a medium skillet.
- Drain off fat, add meat back to skillet.
- Add in all other ingredients and stir.
- Bring up to a boil, then reduce heat to a simmer.
- Stir frequently until pasta is cooked (approx. 10 minutes).