1/2 Photos of Skewered Grilled Red Potatoes
An oldie but goodie from Miracle Whip! I've always loved these! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place potatoes and water in 2 quart casserole dish, cover, and microwave on high 12-15 minutes, or until tender, stirring halfway through.
- 3Mix remaining ingredients, stir in potatoes gently.
- 4Cover, refrigerate 1 hour.
- 5Drain, reserving salad dressing mixture.
- 6Arrange potatoes on skewers.
- 7Place on grill over hot coals.
- 8Grill, covered for 4 minutes.
- 9Turn skewers, brush with reserved mixture, grill 4 minutes longer uncovered to crisp outside, covered if soft outside is preferred.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skewered Grilled Red Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 41.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.7 g
- Protein 3.2 g