Prep 10 mins
Cook 23 mins
An oldie but goodie from Miracle Whip! I've always loved these! :)
- 2 lbs red potatoes (quartered or cut into 1-inch wide wedges)
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
- 1⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- Place potatoes and water in 2 quart casserole dish, cover, and microwave on high 12-15 minutes, or until tender, stirring halfway through.
- Mix remaining ingredients, stir in potatoes gently.
- Cover, refrigerate 1 hour.
- Drain, reserving salad dressing mixture.
- Arrange potatoes on skewers.
- Place on grill over hot coals.
- Grill, covered for 4 minutes.
- Turn skewers, brush with reserved mixture, grill 4 minutes longer uncovered to crisp outside, covered if soft outside is preferred.
This was very easy to make. Next time I will add more of the seasonings to increase the flavor.
Awesome! I loved this recipe - I did subsitute fat-free mayo for the Miracle Whip, as that is what we prefer. I don't even think it was necessary to grill the potatoes although that was a nice touch. I will serve this again warm as a sidedish or cold as a salad and may even add in a little crumbled bacon for an added treat!!
These were great and very easy to make. After reading the other reviews I added a little more herbs to give it a little more flavor and I was very happy with the results. Thank you for posting. ZWT4