Recipe by Marie
Kabobs are a little more work, but are so worth it. Great for company because everything can be prepared up to the grilling and you are good to go. Cooking time is according to how you like your steak done.
- 1⁄4 cup wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 3 lbs sirloin steaks, cut into 1 inch cubes
- green pepper, cut into squares
- red pepper, cut into squares
- yellow pepper, cut into squares
- 1 small onion
- cherry tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together first nine ingredients for marinade.
- Add meat, stir to coat, then cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Alternate cubes of meat with pepper squares, small onions, tomatoes and mushrooms.
- Place on charcoal grill, turning often until meat is done to your liking.
- Note: I like to blanch the onions and green peppers first before placing on the skewers.