Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Grease a baking sheet with butter and sprinkle it liberally with salt.
- Scrub the potatoes, while still damp cut in half lengthwise and place cut-side-down on the baking sheet.
- Sprinkle the potatoes liberally with salt.
- Bake until they are tender when they are poked with a fork.
- Serve with sour cream and/or butter.
This recipe has everything I look for.Fast, easy, and a crowd pleasing flavor. The kids even like these spuds!I used garlic butter and the family went nuts.
Yes, simple, but very good. Might be good with a spice combination sprinkled in with the salt, maybe Montreal steak seasoning. Thanks for posting.
This is very good. It is kind of like a cross between oven fries and baked potatoes. The potatoes are nice and fluffy with a crispy bottom. I am not sure what could be easier. There was only 1 problem -- I couldn't stop with 1 serving!! This will be a repeater here.