Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
An easy tomato side made with fresh herbs and quickly cooked in a skillet. It is so flexible, use whatever herbs you like! Adapted from the Barefoot Contessa.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 9 ounces cherry tomatoes
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat the oil in a small skillet over medium heat.
- Add garlic, tomatoes, herbs, salt and pepper and turn the heat to low.
- Cook 7 - 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until tomatoes have softened.
Absolutely delicious! I followed this as written and it turned out great. So easy to just throw everything in the one pan and great to end up with such a scrumptious dish. Definitely a keeper.