This is a teriyaki recipe my sister sent me. I am posting this because I am notorious for losing recipes. If you can find mirin that contains alcohol it would be better to use.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine soy sauce, mirin, and sugar in a small saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil of medium to medium high heat stirring occasionally.
- 3When boiling reduce heat to low and simmer 2 to 5 minutes.
- 4Remove from heat and cool.
- 5Store teriyaki in the fridge.
- 6You can adjust the sugar to suit your taste or add garlic or ginger while cooking to alter the flavor. Strain out garlic or ginger before storing.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Teriyaki Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 241.9
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8770.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 15.7 g