photo by Food.com
- Ready In:
- Brown pork chops in oil.
- In a bowl, combine garlic, sherry wine, soy sauce, brown sugar, and red pepper flakes -- mix well.
- Add to pork chops and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Remove pork chops.
- Mix cornstarch and water.
- Mix with the sauce and stir and simmer until thickened.
- Serve sauce tossed with mixed stir-fry veggies or over buttered No-Yolk noodles.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This was a wonderful sauce. It was very easy to prepare and is a recipe that you usually have all the ingredients on hand for. After I removed the pork, to add the cornstarch, I also added chopped peppers, broccoli, cauliflower and onions to the sauce. YUMMMMMMM!! Thanks for posting, this is a great recipe.