1/6 Photos of Simple Strawberry Cobbler
Not only simple to prepare, but delicious as well. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 375°F.
- 2Spread the sliced strawberries evenly in an 8 or 9 inch square baking dish.
- 3In a medium sized bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- 4Add the egg, and mix (a fork works best) till crumbly and the dry ingredients are completely incorporated.
- 5Spread this over the berries.
- 6Dot with the butter cubes.
- 7Bake for 45-50 minutes, until the top is golden and the berries are bubbling.
- 8Cool slightly before serving.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Strawberry Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 473.2
- Calories from Fat 120
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.0 mg
- Sodium 167.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 85.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.7 g
- Sugars 57.0 g
- Protein 5.8 g