Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
Learned how to make it from my mother in law, it was a family favorite and still is. Its quick and easy more flavorful than jarred sauce.
- On medium heat melt the butter and sautee the onion and bell peppers.
- Add the hamburger meat and cook until meat is well done.
- Add the tomato sauce, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Salt, pepper and garlic powder can be adjusted to your own tastes.
- Cook noodles as directed.
- Mix the sauce and noodles if you like, I keep them separated.
OMG!!!! This was delicious and extremely quick. I've made many versions of spaghetti but for 30 min and under, this is THE winner. My kids, 9 and 7 both agree that this was yummy. Thanks for the recipe.
All I can say about you'r recipe is... Yummmmy. I loved it. Thanks for posting holders1121.
Wow, was this ever yummy and so easy! I did substitute hot Italian sausage for the hamburger. I also halved the recipe and used 1/2 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper and 1/2 tablespoon of garlic powder and let the sauce simmer while the noodles were cooking. Made for Spring 2009 Pick A Chef.