Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Super easy and super quick. This is delicious, if you like seafood. I often get really tired of meat when I'm low carbing, so I make this to keep me going. I find I could eat this every day.
- 8 ounces squid rings
- 4 ounces bay scallops
- 4 ounces shrimp (peeled and devained)
- 1 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning (I used McCormicks Italano)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- salt and pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- In a medium bowl mix all ingredients except the oil and let sit for 5-10 minutes.
- In a wok or large pan heat the oil over medium high heat.
- Add the seafood mixture and stir fry until done, about 5 minutes.
- Enjoy with seasoned rice or salad if low carbing.
What a nice little recipe! It's so easy and quick to throw together. I bought my 8 oz. of squid cleaned but whole from the seafood counter. It was very easy to slice into rings after defrosting. I served this over couscous. Brown rice would be nice, too, I think. Good, clean flavor. Thanks!