Recipe by STARTERWIFE
Fast simple dish. Can be vegetarian, or add beef or chicken. Great for leftovers. I have also used leftover turkey from Thanksgiving. You can use any flavor ramen soup. My favorite is pork.
Top Review by OceanLuvinGranny
this has a very nice flavor and is easy on the budget which is what we all need now days. I used lite soy sauce and Campbell's healthy request reduced sodium mushroom soup. We didn't think it was too salty this way at all. I used canned chunch white meat chicken in it and I added one zucchini cut cross wise and cooked until tender crisp before I added it. Very good! Thanks for sharing it. I made it for my nephew who is a huge ramen fan. He loved it.
- 3 (3 ounce) packages ramen noodles (your favorite flavor)
- 1 cup diagonal cut celery
- 1 cup diagonal cut carrot
- 1 cup slice onion
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 sliced hot chili pepper (optional)
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushroom soup (optional)
- 1 cup cooked meat (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil ramen noodles (without seasoning packet) 4 minutes and drain.
- In skillet saute celery, carrots and onion about 6 minutes on high until texture you like--crunchy or soft.
- Add seasoning packets and soy sauce; stir well and add noodles. Sometimes I do it with soup, sometimes not--I like it both ways.