- 10 -20 large sea scallops
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon coarsley chopped parsley
- 4 tablespoons white wine
Directions See How It's Made
- mix sugar and salt.
- rinse scallops and place on a paper towel.
- heat butter on med- hi.
- season scallops with salt/sugar mixture.
- place seasoned side down and cook 3 minutes.
- season other side cook 3- 4 minutes.
- remove to plate and cover.
- pour wine in pan and reduce to a syrup.
- remove from heat and add 2tbs butter and parsley.