Recipe by Dancer^
I have made this a few times, always turned out excellent.
Top Review by NurseJaney
Changed to 2 servings - put on George Forman for 3 minutes. These were @ 6 oz frozen wild Sockeye salmon filets. I normally prefer my salmon with ONLY butter and dill, but this was a nice change. They marinated for about 1 hour, but were very tasty. Thanks, Dancer^, for a new prep.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup dijon-style mustard
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon rice vinegar
- 6 salmon fillets, about 6 ounces (with skin)
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, whisk together oil, soy sauce, mustard, horseradish, brown sugar and vinegar until smooth.
- Place salmon fillets in large, resealable plastic bag and pour in all but 1/3 cup marinade.
- Press air out of bag and seal tightly.
- Turn bag to distribute marinade, place in bowl, and refrigerate for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Remove fillets from bag and discard marinade.
- Grill fillets, skin side down, over indirect high heat until opaque throughout, 10 to 12 minutes total.
- During last two minutes of grilling time, brush fillets with the reserved marinade.
- Transfer fillets to serving plates.