Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
An amazingly simple and quick way of fixing this light and flavorful fish. It's a family favorite.
- 3 tilapia fillets
- 1 tablespoon olive oil (I use orange olive oil)
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 tablespoon oregano flakes
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- Place the tilapia in a baking dish, spread olive oil over the top, then flip them over and spread more oil on the other side.
- Sprinkle the herbs evenly over the tilapia filets.
- Bake covered at 350°F for about 15 minutes or until flaky.
I used this recipe for a detox I was in the middle of. I used my george foreman and was surprised at the flavor of such a simple recipe. It was delish! I made it several times during my 3 week detox...thank you for posting!
This was very good! Simple to prepare and very tasty with the mixture of herbs. Thanks for posting! :)