This is a good way to use up left over chicken.
Make and share this Simple Chicken Salad Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, cold
- 2 -3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon Season-All salt
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 tomato, sliced (optional)
- 4 -6 slices bread, lightly toasted
- Mix the chicken, miracle whip, mustard, & spices together in a food processor.
- Stir in the cheese then spread the mixture evenly on 2-3 slices of bread. Top with the tomato then with the remaining bread.