Recipe by Nasseh
This is a good way to use up left over chicken.
Top Review by Chef floWer
Yummy! This was so quick to prepare in the morning, which is normally very busy in our household. I had to make a little adjustment to suit what we have available in our region. I used smoked chicken (it was all I had at home), Norganic Golden Soya Mayonnaise (instead of miracle whip). Leave out the 'season all salt' (not in my region) and just use regular tasty cheese (instead of colby-monterey jack cheese). I made this for school lunch for Little Miss (DD) and work lunch for hubby but didn't toast the bread for them. I toasted the bread for late lunch for me and it really was what I needed after a busy morning. Thank you Nasseh for a lovely and easy recipe, will be making it again soon.
- 1⁄2 cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, cold
- 2 -3 tablespoons Miracle Whip
- 1⁄2 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄8-1⁄4 teaspoon Season-All salt
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoons shredded colby-monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄2 tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- 4 -6 slices bread, lightly toasted