Recipe by bugloon
I like this recipe because it is very filling and it makes itself while you do other things.
- 1 lb stewing beef
- 4 -5 potatoes
- 2 -3 carrots
- 1 onion
- 1 package stew seasoning
- 2 cups water or 2 cups broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown meat in stew seasoning according to package directions and place in crockpot.
- Cut up potatoes in to bite size pieces and slice carrots, at to crock pot.
- Quarter onion and add to mix with water or broth.
- Cover and cook for about 6 hours on low, serve with your favorite rolls.