Prep 0 mins
Cook 30 mins
From a BH&G book. Super easy to throw together!
- 2 (16 ounce) cans refried beans
- 1 (11 ounce) cancondensed nacho cheese soup
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, sliced
- In a large pot combine beans, soup, and salsa.
- Cook for about 30 minutes or until well mixed.
- Sprinkle with green onions and serve with tortilla chips!
Yummy! Tasty and super easy - my favorite kind of recipe! I didn't heat as long as 30 minutes; it was hot and starting to stick on the bottom at about 10-15 minutes, though I did halve the recipe so that could be why. Because of personal preference, I used refried black beans rather than the regular pinto bean variety. Thanks for sharing!