Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I like potato wedges, and like to experiment with them. This was made to accompany a venison roast.
Make and share this Simple Baked Potato Wedges recipe from Food.com.
- Wash potatoes, but do not peel.
- Slice lengthwise into wedges and put into large bowl of cold water.
- Drain water from bowl.
- Pour olive oil over wedges and stir well to coat.
- Sprinkle Mrs Dash seasoning over potatoes to taste and stir well to blend.
- Line large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread potato wedges in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for an hour or until wedges are tender.
- Serve hot.