Recipe by Sandaidh
I like potato wedges, and like to experiment with them. This was made to accompany a venison roast.
Top Review by rae99
This was an excellent recipe. My family LOVED it. It was so easy. The Mrs. Dash idea is great for people like me who do not have a lot of time to slice and dice herbs and spices all day.
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash potatoes, but do not peel.
- Slice lengthwise into wedges and put into large bowl of cold water.
- Drain water from bowl.
- Pour olive oil over wedges and stir well to coat.
- Sprinkle Mrs Dash seasoning over potatoes to taste and stir well to blend.
- Line large cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread potato wedges in single layer on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375 degrees for an hour or until wedges are tender.
- Serve hot.