Baked Potato Wedges
photo by DianeNJ
- Ready In:
- Pre-heat the oven to 220*C/425*F.
- Combine melted butter, catsup, mustard and seasonings.
- Scrub potatoes and dry well.
- Cut each into 4 wedges.
- Slash each wedge crosswise at ¼ inch intervals, but don’t cut all the way through the skin.
- Place on a foil lined baking sheet, skin side down.
- Brush with 1/3 of the butter mixture.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until the potatoes are fork tender, with crispy brown edges basting periodically with the remaining butter mixture.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!