Recipe by Jessica Costello
This is my aunt's recipe, and so yummy. I was blown away when I finally got the recipe and saw how easy it is. SO yummy with real whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, serve it warm
- 2 cups cranberries, rinsed with stems removed
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped nuts
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- Grease a 10-inch pie plate.
- Spread cranberries over bottom of pie plate. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup sugar and nuts.
- Beat eggs well. Add 1 cup sugar gradually and beat until thoroughly mixed. Add flour, melted butter to egg and sugar mixture. Beat well. Pour batter over the top of cranberries.
- Bake for 1 hour.