Crustless Cranberry Pie
photo by May I Have That Rec
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Grease one 9 inch pie pan.
- Combine the flour, sugar, and salt.
- Stir in the cranberries and the walnuts, and toss to coat.
- Stir in the butter, beaten eggs, and almond extract. If you are using frozen cranberries, the mixture will be very thick.
- Spread the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 40 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with whipped cream or ice cream.