photo by Praxis
- Ready In:
- 1hr 20mins
- Grease 10 inch pie pan.
- Spread cranberries over the bottom of pan.
- Sprinkle them with the 1/2 cup sugar and chopped nuts.
- In a bowl, mix the eggs and beat well.
- Add flour, remaining sugar, and butter to the beaten eggs.
- Beat well.
- Pour batter over cranberries.
- Bake at 325* for 1 hour.
- Serve hot with vanilla ice cream or serve warm/cool with whipped cream.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Simply for the simplicity of this recipe alone it rates five stars. I was having a cranberry craving but not wanting to spend hours putting something together. I did add two or three tablespoons of orange juice concentrate to the cranberries and a 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon. It was perfect and delicious and will become a standard when whipping up a fast cranberry treat to have with tea, take to an event or give as a gift.