- 1 (7 ounce) package small shell pasta
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 large tomatoes, diced
- 1 cup part-skim mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup ripe olives, sliced and drained
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 -1 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water.
- In large salad bowl, combine the pasta, tomatoes, cheese, onion, olives and parsley.
- Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate until serving.