Prep 20 mins
Cook 11 mins
A good friend gave me this recipe. She said they disappear from parties very fast. She was right! Really, really yummy.
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 10 ounces medium shrimp, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup grated carrot
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened (use the full-fat kind)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Put wontons in mini muffin tins.
- Brush lightly with butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 5-10 minutes, until slightly golden brown.
- Mix remaining ingredients.
- Spoon into wontons.
- Put all on a serving tray and microwave 1 minute before serving.