Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
A really good recipe everyone will love.
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 3⁄4 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup peanut oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas (thawed)
- 1 (20 ounce) bagfrozen shrimp, thawed & wiped dry
- hot cooked angel hair pasta
- Combine cornstarch, salt, sugar and ginger.
- Gradually blend in chicken broth& soy sauce; add garlic and set aside.
- Heat peanut oil in Wok over high heat; add mushrooms and peas and stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add shrimp; cook and stir until shrimp is pink and firm (about 4 minutes).
- Stir chicken broth mixture to blend; add to shrimp mixture.
- Cook and stir until sauce is thickened.
- Serve with angel hair pasta.