Prep 30 mins
Cook 4 mins
Weber's Real Grilling
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained and minced
- 1 tablespoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 teaspoons minced shallots
- 1 teaspoon tarragon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 40 large shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 2 pounds)
- extra virgin olive oil
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- Make the sauce: in a bowl, whisk the sauce ingredients together; if not using right away, cover and refrigerate for as long as 24 hours.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers through both the heads and tails.
- Lightly brush or spray the shrimp all over with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Grill over Direct High heat until the shrimp are firm to touch and just turning opaque in the center, 1-4 minutes, turning once.
- Serve warm with the sauce.